|Voting Instructions for Plenary Senate Meetings
The Faculty Senate will be piloting a new voting system for use during plenary Senate meetings. Voting will no longer be done within Mediasite. As a current Faculty Senator, you have already been registered to vote. In order to use the new system, it will be necessary to open a new web browser (Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, etc.). In addition, you should also keep Mediasite open to avoid having to reopen Mediasite after voting. A Senate office staff member will be monitoring the incoming votes, and your votes will be anonymous, meaning that your name and/or email are not in any way connected to your vote, even though you are logged in.
- To vote, please open a new web browser and type in this URL: http://polleverywhere.com/facultysenate
- Click on "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Enter the password senate (Text Case Sensitive-Must use all lower case letters)
- Click "Sign in with my Poll Everywhere account" or press the enter key on your keyboard
- The poll will appear on your screen when the vote is ready to be taken
- Select A to accept or B to reject
- Your vote will automatically be recorded and will be visible to the presenter immediately
If you have questions concerning the voting procedure, please email Anna Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and comments regarding web issues,
please contact Anna Butler.
Web page last modified
January 21, 2014