Special Senate Committee on the Implementation of LionPATH will be charged to:
- Review recommendations from the Project LionPATH Faculty Advisory Committee (see attached);
- Consult and maintain liaison with the University Faculty Senate Standing Committees on Admissions, Records, Scheduling, and Student Aid (ARSSA); Curricular Affairs (CA); and Undergraduate Education (UE);
- Draft legislative report(s) on Senate policy revision, such as the existing policiy 34-89, which pertain to implementation of LionPATH recommendations;
- Draft new legislative report(s) on Senate policies related to the implementation of the LionPATH recommendations, as needed;
- Draft progress reports for review by Administrative Council on Undergraduate Education (ACUE), Academic Leadership Council (ALC), Academic Council for Graduate Education (ACGE), Graduate Council, ARSSA, CA, and UE; and
- Prior to submission to the Senate Council, forward reports for consideration and approval to the University Faculty Senate Standing Committees on Admissions, Records, and Students Aid; Curricular Affairs; and Undergraduate Education.