16-00 Degree Candidate to Nondegree Student

A baccalaureate or associate degree candidate may enroll as a nondegree student after completion of a semester only if the candidate either has withdrawn from degree candidacy or has not been academically suspended or dismissed from degree candidacy for poor scholarship. To subsequently become a degree candidate, a student who has withdrawn from candidacy must apply for re-enrollment as a candidate in accordance with the policies and procedures specified in Section 58-00. A student who has been academically suspended for poor scholarship must first apply for reinstatement in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the college to which reinstatement is sought.

A-7 Degree Student to Nondegree Student

Revised: 3/2/76
Revised: 3/14/78
Revised: 4/29/14
Revised: 9/9/14-Effective Fall 2016 – Archive